Salesforce Administrator - Portland, ME - $80-$90k + 15% Bonus
A client of mine is looking for a full-time Salesforce admin to join their team. As the senior administrator you will work alongside a junior administrator and project manager to help maintain the recently-implemented Salesforce platform. Responsibilities
- Perform administrative functions for the Salesforce platform of over 50 users including reports and dashboards, workflows, and other basic maintenance
- Manage Salesforce data and other integrations
- Work closely with management team to establish administrative, development, and change management processes
- Assist in user training
- Liaison between users, vendors, and development teams
- Working experience as a Salesforce Administrator
- Knowledge of Sales and Service Clouds
- Salesforce Certifications preferred
- Ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views etc.
- Strong data management skills
This client is looking to hire as soon as possible, and interviews are already ongoing.
Advance your Salesforce career and join a fantastic team of technically inclined professionals, apply now. Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call (212) 594-1495 for more details on the role.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on (212) 594-1495. Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities.