Salesforce Product Manager- Manhattan- 100-140K!
Mason Frank has partnered with a Salesforce ISV seeking an experienced Product Manager to join their team full-time in the Greater New York City Area. This induvidual should possess a deep understanding and passion for the Salesforce Platform.
- Conduct market research to identify user need for new products
- Drive vision and delivery of innovative product enhancements and add-ons to keep the business relevant and competitive
- Define product marketing communication objectives.
- Create data sheets, white papers, website copy, videos, and other collateral used in marketing and sales campaigns.
- Develop product launch activities including one pagers, webinars, email campaigns, sales training, etc.
- Demonstrate functionality of completed products to internal team members and other stakeholders
* Bachelor's degree required
* 3+ years of product management experience with a Salesforce ISV Company prefered
* Demonstrated success in product launches, marketing campaigns, and developing product messaging
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in NYC and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role of for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at 212-594-1495 or firstname.lastname@example.org