Salesforce Project Manager - Remote with 20% travel - 6 month contract
Actively seeking a Salesforce Project Manager for a key client in Raleigh, NC. This is a full time, 6 month contract opportunity for a leading client within the insurance industry - remote with travel as needed. This role offers exciting work that will lead you to new challenges encouraging the growth of your Salesforce knowledge. Responsibilities:
- Leading a development team of 4-6 located across the US
- Providing best practices and presenting additional opportunities to further leverage clients current Salesforce instance
- Working with Business Solution Managers and Business Users on refining business requirements documentation with process flow diagrams and use case definitions
- Executing solution design activities such as object modeling and data modeling/mapping, page layout design and rule logic definitions
- Managing Salesforce testing and validation efforts to ensure that the Salesforce configuration and development meets the business requirements and solution design
- Drive team to successfully meet project deadlines, communicate status regarding issues/risks, and oversee production support issues
- 5+ years leadership and project management experience
- 4+ years Salesforce configuration and consulting experience
- 3+ years hands-on development and administration experience
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbal - well able to relay technical information to non-technical audiences
- Client facing experience
- Strong business and technical aptitude with an attitude to solve complex problems
- Agile implementation methodology experience
- DevOps experience required
- Insurance industry experience
- Salesforce Certifications required
Interviews will be taking place ASAP. If this is a role you would like to be considered for apply now by sending your resume to Brianna at email@example.com
U.S. Citizens and others authorized to work in the U.S. encouraged to apply.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
Mason Frank International is the leading Salesforce.com recruitment firm in the US, advertising more Salesforce.com / SFDC jobs than any other agency.