A Salesforce End User based out of Miami, FL is looking for a talented Salesforce Developer to lay the groundwork for an agile rollout of Lightning across a tech-focused business. This person will be asked to be hands on with multiple technology stacks, with the main focus being Salesforce.com (Apex and Visualforce).
The ideal candidate is someone who is determined to excel and grow his/her career while expanding their development skills on a daily basis.
- Functions as a member of an agile team that drives uer story analysis and elbaoration
- Performing hands on software development and testing
- User case testing and requirements gathering with all related stakeholders to assist Global IT admin
- Experience architecting software on the Salesforce.com ecosystem and translating that to outside applications
- Experience with Salesforce.com development tools and techniques including: APEX, Force.com custom development, triggers, controllers, Force.com SOAP and REST APIs, JSON, sObjects, SOQL, SOSL, outbound messaging and creating Visual Force Pages
- Lightning and/or Communities experience
This position won't be around for long. Please call Olivia at 267-233-6490
to speak confidentially about this opportunity. Qualified resumes can send be sent to Olivia at email@example.com