A role has come up with a large end-user who have a vacancy for a Salesforce Business Analyst to join their ever expanding applications team. They are looking for someone who can come in and be a key player in their Salesforce project. You will be heavily involved in gathering requirements, testing, training and post go live support. This is an exciting time to join and play an integral role in the delivery of Salesforce across multiple departments.
- Heavily involved with the Salesforce team - gathering requirements and liaising with partner
- Create reports & dashboards, maintain custom objects & configuration
- Work closely with multiple teams across the business ensuring requirements are gathered in a pro-active and effective way
- Ensure the transition from project phase to business as usual is as smooth as possible
- previous experience working as BA on Salesforce project
- ideally full life cycle experience
- Bsc in computer science highly desirable
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
If this role sounds of interest then please send your CV to email@example.com or call Beth Hamilton on 02038798374 for more details about this opportunity or any others
Mason Frank International is the leading supplier of Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialise within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout Europe. We have a wide client base consisting of respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users. Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.