Salesforce.com Senior Developer - North Carolina - $120K
Our client is currently looking for a SFDC Senior Developer who will be a part of their Digital Team. The Developer will oversee the defining codes guidelines and writing code for evolutions on the SFDC platform. They will lead one developer and work under the control of a Platform Architect.
Requirements for the position include:
- 6 years of IT experience
- Experience in larger scaled projects
- 4+ years of Salesforce experience
- Experience in Apex, Visual Force, Salesforce 1 platform plus Lightning
- Experience in either of Sales/Service cloud
- Experience with integration patterns
- Experience with source code deployment automation
- Design SOQL and SOSL
The client is looking to interview as soon as possible, so do not push off this opportunity for later. Contact Michael Angeline for more information firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank is the global leader in Salesforce recruitment in the US. Offering more opportunities within the SFDC market than anyone in the recruiting industry. Our niche recruitment strategy enables us to zone in on the Salesforce.com market exclusively. This enables me to offer a one of a kind understanding of the market, along with countless connections to key employers across the US. Confidentiality is guaranteed.