I am sourcing a Salesforce.com Senior Administrator to manage an all new lightning Salesforce platform with a prosperous client of mine. As the Senior Administrator, you will directly manage a team and play a key role in the company dynamic. The ideal candidate would have previous experience managing a company's Salesforce platform and be able to think strategically to implement changes.
- At least 4 years of strong operational experience with Salesforce.com
- At least 3 years of business analysis and/or data analysis
- Salesforce ADM 201 Certificate is crucial, with Salesforce ADM 301 being desirable
- Data migration experience using Salesforce.com Data Loader
- Designing functionalities and web integration using Apex; Designing user interfaces using Visualforce
This role will not remain on the market for much longer! My client is offering an above market compensation plan and extended PTO. You could be working for an innovative company in a high demand role. This could be your next opportunity, don't miss out!
SALESFORCE PROFESSIONALS, Don't miss out on an opportunity to be a valued part of this company. Send your resume now to Sarah at email@example.com. Call Sarah Dalli for more information at 415.967.7641.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.