SALESFORCE SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT - RESTON, VA - 12 MO. Contract - $85-$100 PER HOUR
Salesforce Solutions Architect - Reston, VA - 12 mo. Contract - $85-$100 per hour
My client is looking for a Salesforce Solutions Architect to lead large projects for a Salesforce Partner based out of Reston, Virginia. You will play a vital role in the implementation and support of various applications built on Salesforce. Responsibilities:
- Lead and define solution architecture to support delivering high impact products in a fast-paced environment
- Translate the solution vision into clearly articulated end-to-end use cases and user stories
- Create comprehensive business, customer, functional requirements and author solutions collateral including solution description documentation and presentations
- Work on multiple projects and meet deadlines by setting priorities within those work projects
- Assist project managers with analyzing client needs during implementation
- Develop or contribute to data migration and/or systems integration's strategy and develop data mapping
- Define business processes using CRM & SFDC best businesses
- Provide guidance and expertise on SFDC and cloud technologies
- Proven experience with Salesforce.com itself or a Partner/ISV in the surrounding ecosystem
- In-depth understanding of developing applications on the Force.com platform
- Ability to work on multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Strong analytical reasoning skills
- Polished communication skills including ability to deliver persuasive presentations to customer stakeholders
- Excellent critical thinking in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter with ability to come up with new ideas and ways to implement them
- Strong team player and contributor
- SFDC certification preferred
To learn more about the opportunity and other Salesforce roles in Reston or throughout the state of Virginia please contact David at 646-415-8776 (ext. 3450) or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We solely specialize within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout the United States. We have a wide and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce.com consulting partners and end users.
Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!
Mason Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy