One of my clients, a company in the education industry, is looking for an experienced Salesforce Einstein Developer looking to join their team in a contract role. This is a great role and will give you an incredible opportunity to work with the Analytics Cloud and innovative Salesforce solutions. The position would be a 12-month contract, and the company is looking to interview as soon as possible.
- Must have multiple years of Salesforce Development experience
- Salesforce Platform Developer I Experience preferred
- Multiple years Einstein/Wave Analytics experience required
- Certifications or equivalent experience necessary (Platform Developer II a plus)
- Experience working with ETL tools (Dataloader, Apex Data Loader, Informatica, Talend)
- Understanding of Salesforce solutions
- Must be able to be on-site
If this seems like an opportunity for you, please feel free to reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
or at 646-415-8776 (ext. 3355). The client is looking to hire as soon as possible, and I am willing to discuss the opportunity in more detail!
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on 646-415-8776 (ext. 3355) or email@example.com