This is an exclusive opportunity with a non-profit company to expand your Salesforce experience while supervising the progression of your team. This specific client can expose you to administrative lessons and a deeper understanding to Salesforce content that you wouldn't attain anywhere else. If you are looking for a chance to grow in your knowledge and advance your career, this project is the best out there for you! This on-site contract offers a 6 month tenure on C2C or W2 with the ability to extend the length by the end of the project.
- Accelerate delivery of innovative, high-quality solutions in regards to Salesforce functionality.
- Assist in the configuration and management of the Salesforce database to support business needs and growth in sales.
- Create and manage custom objects, fields, formulas, workflow, approval processes, and other advancements.
- Translate business requirements to working solutions using developmental approaches and configuration of Salesforce.
- Extensive experience in Salesforce administration or related experience.
- Experience with NPSP (Non Profit Success Pack)
- Certifications or desire to pursue Admin and/or Advance Admin Certs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High understanding of customization, workflows, and dashboards with Salesforce.
- Ability to manage a group of workers and maintain progression during the project period.
Trey Hanley at Phone: 303 558 4339 (ext. 4339) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at 303 558 4339 (ext. 4339). Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!