Salesforce Business Analyst - Charlotte, NC
Salesforce Business Analyst
The Salesforce BA will support, troubleshoot and participate in all angles of the implementation cycle - from design, development, QA, etc.Responsibilities
- Organize and manage project work to drive on time delivery.
- Lead projects- documentations, systems configuration, test documentation, etc.
- Support all areas of the business.
- Maintain a high level of familiarity with other IT systems and business applications.
- Provides estimates that permit prioritization and assignments to be finished.
- Oversee day to day operations, maintenance, and support of Salesforce CRM environment.
- Minimum of 5 year experience with Salesforce system preferred OR must be able to demonstrate advanced skills in Salesforce
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology is preferred
- com Certified
- US work authorization
Apply for this Job:
If this opportunity fits your experience and sounds like the dream job for you, apply right now! I will review your application and get back to you if you're a great fit. You can also email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have any questions or would like more information on the job.