Salesforce Administrator Role - San Francisco, CA - $45/hour
Our team is currently looking for an experienced Salesforce Administrator start ASAP
in San Francisco.
Our client is an industry leading innovative organization within the IT services sector. You will assist in defining required features and mapping Salesforce.com features.
You will design and execute solutions including; data mapping, object modeling, page layout design, and workflow. Candidates must have at least 2 years of Salesforce.com administrator or Salesforce.com system implementer experience. Duties and Requirements:
- Minimum 1-2 years' experience as Salesforce Administrator
- Minimum 1-2 years' experience with Salesforce Administrator tasks such as: Salesforce platform configurations, customizations, enhancements, integrations
- Understands all aspects of Salesforce configuration and technical/functional capabilities
- Assist in design and development of custom Salesforce platform and custom Salesforce applications
- Must have strong analytical, troubleshooting, and problem solving skills
- Ability to understand and communicate technical processes to non-technical users
- Ability to function with and adapt to new technologies
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, team oriented environment
- Ability to work independently
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong trouble shooting and problem solving skills
This is an amazing opportunity for someone looking to work with a innovative company and build on their skill set in a collaborative environment. The client is eager to hire a Salesforce Administrator so make sure you apply today. If you or anyone you know is interested in this role or other roles for Salesforce Professionals please contact Zach at 303-558-4371 or email your resume to email@example.com ASAP. Candidate info is kept completely confidential.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.