Salesforce Administrator - Orlando, FL
The Salesforce Administrator role is split between Salesforce analyst, manager, as well as administrator. They will work closely with all departments to help identify and develop efficient business processes for the Sales and Support team. This position requires the development of products as well as Salesforce configurations, enhancements and reporting.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Perform all administration functions, which include building custom apps, objects, workflows, validation rule, approval process, list generation, Assignment Rule and other functions.
- Recommend approaches and identify potential process improvement areas.
- Work directly with management to help identify creative ways to influence/improve business strategy on the platform.
- Create innovative solutions using Salesforce as part of platform strategy.
- Perform salesforce database maintenance, testing and implementation.
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce language as well as other common programming languages.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with Salesforce.com administration OR must be able to demonstrate advanced skills in Salesforce
- Salesforce Administrator Certified
- Pardot, Salesforce Einstein Analytics, and Marketing Cloud experience is a plus
- Experience working within development lifecycle
- US work authorization
Apply for this Job:
If this opportunity fits your experience and sounds like the dream job for you, apply right now! I will review your application and get back to you if you're a great fit. You can also email me at email@example.com, if you have any questions or would like more information on the job.