Salesforce Developer - Seattle, WA - ($70-$80/hr)
A client of mine in the Information Technology industry is looking for a Salesforce developer in the Seattle area. This is a great opportunity for you to advance your Salesforce experience. The length of this contract is extended on a 3 month basis and it's an onsite position, which requires 40 hours a week.Responsibilities
- Design and implement solutions using salesforce
- Building and maintaining Salesforce reports and dashboards
- Providing solutions to business procedures and problem
- Experience as a Salesforce developer
- Experience in managing and working with a team
- Experience with Data migration, Java, and Salesforce implementations
- Ability to code apex and visualforce
- Experience with Marketo, Pardot, or eloqua is a must
The client eager to hire, and has already started the interview process for this week. If this seems like a good fit for you please apply today.
This role will not stay open for long as the company is experiencing huge growth and the client is keen to interview. If you would like to apply for this position please contact me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 646-415-8776 if you have any questions.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. Mason Frank International is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
SFDC/ Salesforce/ Salesforce.com/ Salesforce Developer/ Developer/ Dev/ Salesforce Dev/ Development/ Apex/ Visual Force/Lighting