In this role, you will collaborate with Salesforce team members and key stakeholders to scope out development projects. This includes facilitating work planning activities and technical design exercises that result in the execution of actionable and manageable phases of development projects. You will be instrumental in maintaining development protocols and test methods for the entire Salesforce platform.
- Develop customized solutions within the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions and meet project objectives, client requirements and company goals
- Manage daily support and maintenance of internal Salesforce instance, and conduct long-term improvement operations to ensure compatibility with evolving mission requirements
- Communicate with project managers, clients and other developers to design cohesive project strategies and ensure effective collaboration throughout all phases of development, testing and deployment
- Maintain a flexible and proactive work environment to facilitate a quick response to changing project requirements and customer objectives, and innovate ways to meet mission goals successfully
- Interact directly with clients, managers and end users as necessary to analyze project objectives and capability requirements, including specifications for user interfaces, customized applications and interactions with internal Salesforce instances
- Provide support of internal and customer-facing Salesforce environment, especially related to customized applications, user permissions, security settings, custom objects and workflow
- Proven ability to work with data manipulation tools such as DemandTools, dataloader.io, and Apex Data Loader.
- Proven ability to create and troubleshoot reports and dashboards.
- Collaborate with various internal departments, including marketing, product development and operations, to ensure Salesforce environment supports internal needs relating to functionality and performance
- maintaining development protocols and test methods for the entire Salesforce platform.
- Establish and implement best practices with regards to development standards, testing, etc.
- Research and communicate changes in upcoming versions of salesforce.com and other integrated applications.
- Design, develop and maintain integration/synchronization programs to seamlessly synchronize data between Core Business Applications and Salesforce.com.
- Contribute and assist with other company/department projects and initiatives unrelated to Salesforce development.
- Complete job-related training courses and/or seminars, as may be required for the job and/or assigned by Manager
- Other duties as deemed necessary by management.
Our ideal candidate will bring deep technical experience in all the areas of the Salesforce.com platform and a proven track record of driving development best practices and processes.
In addition, your experience and qualifications will include:
- Bachelor's degree required
- 5+ years of software development
- 3+ years of experience functioning as a Salesforce.com developer for Enterprise edition
- 2+ years as a Salesforce.com Administrator for Enterprise edition
- Salesforce.com Certified Developer is preferred
- Salesforce.com Certified Administrator is preferred
- Strong experience in various Salesforce administrations tasks, such as objects and field maintenance, Workflow and Process Builder, reporting and dashboards, security and user management, etc.
- Prior experience managing a diverse and complex suite of projects simultaneously
- Proven ability to independently perform development, testing, implementation, documentation and updating as it relates to the Salesforce.com software.
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment
- Ability to work independently and engage supervisor as needed.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate effectively with different levels within the organization as well as collaborate with cross-functional business partners and technical teams.
- Proven ability to design and optimize business processes and to integrate business processes across disparate systems