This major client is looking for a Salesforce Administrator to come in and act as the internal Salesforce product owner in all capacities.
This candidate must also maintain administration such as user roles, workflow rules, as well as, providing support and training to end users.
- Ability to create and manage complex process flows, workflow rules, data validations and triggers.
- Ability to troubleshoot and work with end users to ensure that functionality meet business needss.
- Ability to develop and create reports and dashboards.
- Ability to train new and existing users on how to use system features and processes.
- Salesforce.com Advanced Administrator (ADM 301) Certification is a plus.
To see if you are qualified for this role and secure your spot for an interview, please send your resume now to Vance Barnes
or contact me at (267)233-6490
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in Texas and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.