Seeking Salesforce.com professionals with a strong background as an administrator and someone who has background with the NPSP and experience. In this role you will be creating cutsom objects, dashboard configurations, page layouts, user set ups, data migration, customizations, workflows, process builders, and validations. This is a rapidly growing company in the nonprofit sector looking to add skilled Salesforce professional.Requirements:
- 3+ years of experience as Salesforce Administrator
- Salesforce NPSP
- Non-profit experience
- Technical and functional skills - gathering requirements and translating business needs into Salesforce platform
- Strong communication skills
- Custom objects, reports, dashboards, customizations, fields, workflows, process builders, validations
- Troubleshooting, system support, on-boarding, training users
- Overseeing the Salesforce instance
- Ensuring Slaesforce operates efficiently across all forms of business
- Managing multiple different projects and overseeing day-day operations
If interested please reach out to John Kane at email@example.com
or call 415-967-7641 for more details.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on 415-967-7641. Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.