Salesforce Administrator - Grand Rapids, Michigan - $70-90K Annual
Salary: $70,000 - $90,000 Annual + Benefits
Location: USA, Michigan
Technology: Salesforce.com Jobs
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: November 2nd, 2018
Salesforce.com End-User seeking an administrator who has proficient abilities as a salesforce.com admin. This role requires collaboration with senior leadership and maintenance of the Salesforce.com platform. This individual must have strong configuration skills, the experience working with 3rd party applications, and experience working in a highly custom organization.
This individual must be willing to work in a team environment and help them get to the next level. This individual will be the "go to" for users, he or she will provide training, and keeping current on new releases and App Exchange solutions. Communication skills are a plus in this team environment.
- 2+ years Salesforce Administration experience
- Salesforce experience required. Salesforce Administrator certifications are a plus
- Expert knowledge of SFDC best practice
- Experience working with 3rd party applications
- Experience with SFDC integrations is a huge plus
- Experience working with Docusign or Conga is a huge plus
- Ability to work in a team environment and independently
- Experience in Salesforce configuration- workflows, triggers (coding not required)
- Computer literate and proficient in standard office applications Word, Excel and Outlook
- Maintain integration of Salesforce with other applications and databases
- Personal development to earn additional Salesforce certifications
- Gather, document, and execute detailed specifications from high-level requirements with little supervision
Brett at Phone: 212 - 594 - 1495 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.
Salesforce/CRM/Salesforce Mid-Level Developer/Salesforce.com/ /ADM201/DEV401/Michigan/Ann Arbor/Detroit