The role of the Salesforce Administrator is to aid in the ongoing development of Salesforce, implementing desired functionality and improving processes.
The Salesforce Administrator will work consistently to improve system utilization and create a reporting system that assists senior leadership with decision making in Sales processes.
The Salesforce Administrator will also work cross-functionally with the Marketing team to bridge the gap between the various CRM, marketing automation and data enrichment technologies used within the business.
In addition, this team member will be responsible for executing the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of the SFDC platform!Responsibilities
- Serve as primary system administrator for Salesforce.com
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, report and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
- Complete regular internal system audits, prepare for and implement upgrades
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests
- Work with senior leadership to establish suitable processes to support administrative, development and change management activities
- Act as the liaison between our users, vendors and the application development teams
- Work independently with members of the user community to define and document development requirements
- Several years of proven experience in Salesforce administration
- SFDC Certified (ADM201 and ADM211 Preferred)
- Experience in marketing automation technology
- Demonstrated success in developing streamlined processes
- Autonomous self-starter with a sense of urgency to accomplish tasks and projects
- Exceptional leadership and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to thrive in a very fast-paced and dynamically changing environment
- Be an excellent team member as well as team leader
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in NYC and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role of for information on the the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted on 212-594-1495 or email@example.com.