Salesforce Administrator - South Bend, Indiana - 80K-85K USD
Position: Salesforce Administrator
Location: South Bend, Indiana
Job Type: Permanent
My client is searching for a candidate with high-energy, is detail-oriented, positive and preferably Salesforce Certified Administrator and/or Advanced Administrator with experience in the sales, service and marketing functions of preferably a mid-to-large manufacturing company. He or she will have at least 1 year of demonstrated Salesforce experience and a passion to continue to grow and learn the platform.
- Support new and existing Salesforce user base with questions and issues in Sales, Service, Marketing and IOT Clouds.
- Document system configuration and administrative processes.
- Keep abreast of Salesforce software releases, features and best practices. Make recommendations to management regarding implementation as appropriate.
- Gather, analyze and document functional and technical requirements for new projects as well as enhancements to existing solutions.
- Perform application configuration activities in Salesforce.com, Service Cloud, Sales Cloud and the force.com platform.
- Write technical specifications for technical team members.
- Research Salesforce production system issues, resolve user problems and escalate to next levels when necessary.
- Expected work hours are 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday; weekend and overnight work is also necessary.
- Little travel is expected for this position.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, MIS, computer science or other related fields.
- 1-3 years' work experience in a Salesforce Systems Administration role supporting Sales, Customer Service and Marketing teams.
- Salesforce Administrator Certification.
- Any APEX, Java, Java Script, Groovy script or VisualForce development experience is a plus.
- Preferred hands-on configuration experience with Salesforce CRM, Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud and the Force.com platform.
- A general knowledge of how to write simple SQL and SOQL queries is a plus.
- Comfortable configuring SAAS based applications.
- Experience creating and executing unit, integration and user acceptance test plans is desired.
- Effective written, verbal and presentation skills with the natural ability to collaborate with business stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Comfortable managing multiple projects and priorities with the ability to self-manage effectively and efficiently.
- Excellent problem-solving and investigative skills.
Reach out to Rich at 212-594-1495 and send all qualified resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at 212-594-1495. Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!
Mason Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Salesforce, Force.com, SFDC, Account Executive, Sales, Salesforce Administrator, South Bend, Indiana, Service Cloud, CRM, Marketing Cloud, Admin, Sales Cloud