Exclusive opportunity with a well known and highly regarded Salesforce end user with HQ's out of Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, and NYC (open to onsite based out of Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, or NYC HQs).
Seeking a highly capable Salesforce Implementation/Platform Solutions Expert with significant experience in Marketing Cloud to help implement, integrate, optimize, build out, and maintain their Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform. They are currently using Sales Cloud as well.
The Salesforce Architect and Implementation specialist for this role must have exposure to/experience with development. No hands on coding required for this position but a deep understanding of Salesforce technical processes is required as you will be heavily involved with the technical team to build solutions, map projects, and help customize/configure platform to meet business and process needs. You will also act as the liaison between technical and functional teams and must be able to communicate technical processes to all colleagues including stakeholders, other project managers, and team leads.
Contract and contract to hire open - minimum 6 month engaement likely to be extended to 12 months or converted to permanent employee.
- Minimum 2+ yrs Salesforce Marketing Cloud exposure (or equal project experience)
- Minimum 4+ years Salesforce Solutions Architect/Advanced Administrator/Sole Salesforce Point of Contact
- 4+ years Exceptional requirement gathering, ability to translate requirements to viable business solutions, data gathering, testing, end user support, project mapping and delivery
- 4+ years Salesforce Solutions Consultant and Implementations support
- 3+ yrs Salesforce Business Analyst in client/stakeholder facing roles (project management, SFDC liaison, presentations, project mapping, consulting)
- Minimum 3+ yrs Salesforce Administrator - daily administrator tasks such as creating workflows, dashboards, reports, user profiles and roles, custom objects, fields, records, page layouts, validations, profile
- Minimum 2 Salesforce Full Lifecycle Implementations/Integrations (Sales, Service, or Marketing Cloud)
- Highly preferred: Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant *and/or* Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Email Specialist
If you are interested in applying, please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP for consideration.