Solutions Architect (Salesforce Marketing Cloud)- Chicago, IL - 6 Month Contract
My client is looking for a Solutions Architect in the Greater Chicago area. The ideal candidate has experience with solution design. Job Responsibilities:
- Provide direction on how to design and leverage enterprise SaaS marketing cloud solutions
- Document business processes and system requirements
- Working knowledge of enterprise data design
- Create ERD diagrams
- Analyze and translate detailed business requirements
- Solve complex business functions Job Requirements:
- Has experience with SaaS implementation
- 5+ years' experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Experience with a CRM System
- Hands on experience with T-SQL & Relational Database Management Systems
- Experience with scripting, web services, and API Development- *Highly Preferred* Salesforce Marketing Cloud Certification
If this seems like an opportunity for you, please feel free to reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. The client is looking to hire as soon as possible, and I am willing to discuss the opportunity in more detail!
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at email@example.com.