A real estate company based in New York is looking for a Salesforce Solution Architect to come in and fix the mess created by the partner organization that installed the platform. As a part of your responsibilities you will map a plan of how operate the system at working capacity and according to business requirements. This project is an enhancement of their current systems. Skills/ Responsibilities
- 4+ years of Salesforce expereince
- Ability to guide customers through the implementation of Salesforce
- Review technical team deliverables for compliance , guidelines and leverages best practices.
- Experience with system design using configuration and/or customization, integration, testing and support.
Must be a strong team player with excellent communication skills at the business and technical level
- Experience in a consulting enjoinment highly desired
- Experience in financial services required
- Must hold a minimum of two salesforce certification
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in NYC and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role of for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at 646-415-8776 or email@example.com