- Configure and leverage multiple enterprise SaaS Marketing Cloud Solutions
- Write and troubleshoot SQL queries within SFMC platform and other ESP platforms to generate campaign audiences and support campaign reporting functions
- Training internal stakeholders
- Configuration discovery
- Make recommendations for optimization
- 3+ years' experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- 3+ years HTML experience
- Understanding of Relational Database Management Systems (Oracle, SQL-Server, MS Access)
- Ability to write, edit, and troubleshoot custom SQL queries
- Experience working with API calls
- *Highly Preferred* Salesforce Marketing Cloud certifications
- *Highly Preferred* Microsoft Excel Pivot Tables and Macros experience
If this seems like an opportunity for you, please feel free to reach out to me at email@example.com or at 215-253-7770 (ext. 3396). The client is looking to hire as soon as possible, and I am willing to discuss the opportunity in more detail!
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 215-253-7770 (ext. 3396).