Salesforce Technical Lead- Salesforce- Netherlands
Salesforce Technical Lead
Are you a Salesforce professional looking to work on Enterprise-level projects? Do you want to work alongside a huge array of international customers? Would you like to work for a global leader in technology that has offices in over 30 countries? Do you want to be responsible for your own workload? Would you like to be part of this successful global organisation by assisting a variety of financial customers in their implementations?
The main role of the technical lead will be to make an application design that will meet a customer's requirements. As you will be an expert in Salesforce.com and everything SaaS, you will be responsible for designing and implementing CRM resolutions for international corporations using cloud-based platforms such as Salesforce.com What you can expect day-to-day:
- You will have a team of developers/administrators that you will be managing and coaching.
- Interacting and convincing customers of solutions and designs.
- Managing relationships with stakeholders
- Working closely alongside the Solution Architect team
- You will be experienced working with complex CRM packages.
- You will have demonstrated knowledge in technical design of applications and development methods such as Agile/Scrum
- Preferred fluency in English and Dutch (written and spoken)
- You will be familiar working with Visualforce, SFDC Apex and Java - (all pre)
- Work with a truly global and reputable leader in technology
- End of year bonus on completing and achieving KPIs
- A laptop and telephone
- Mobility allowance
- 26 days holiday - possible extra days
- Relocation opportunities
Further information can be given during the interview.