As a Salesforce Developer, the individual will provide the technical expertise to configure and develop the Salesforce platform to meet the needs of clients and complete integrations with other systems.
As part of a growing salesforce team, you will have the opportunity to work with some of the best technical minds in the industry.
- Ensuring work is completed within timescale and in budget, with any issues immediately flagged to the Service/Technical Lead
- Review code developed by colleagues to ensure it is performant and meets required standards
- Design, document, and implement specific initiatives to improve business processes
- Provide prompt support to end users to resolve issues with Salesforce and related applications.
- Performing hands-on technical implementation, with the view of delivering functional and programmatic solutions in Salesforce.
- Proven previous hands-on experience with enterprise Salesforce implementations, testing and support.
- Salesforce Developer Certifications - App Builder and Platform Developer 1.
- Experience using advanced administration tools like process builder, flow and custom settings.
- Confidence working in Lightning Experience..
- Strong experience in implementing, configuring and enhancing Salesforce.
- Strong problem solving abilities.
If you are eligible to work in the UK and interested, contact Toye Adegbotolu at email@example.com or call +44 (0)203 868 5023
Mason Frank International is the leading supplier of Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialise within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout Europe. We have a wide client base consisting of respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy