Salesforce Mastery Level Developer
This fantastic opportunity will entail embodying the role of a Salesforce Mastery Level Developer. The position also includes collaborating with business partners, stakeholders, and team members to build solutions in Salesforce that support the business requirements and processes for continuous improvement.
- Perform ongoing Salesforce administration & develop functionality
- Functional knowledge of the Salesforce data structure, using this to meet complex process and reporting requirements
- Interface with business analysts and technical staff as well as being responsible for delivering complete work products
- Implement App exchange platforms
- Build trust and respect amongst clients, establishing new client relationships, furthering rapport with client
- Contribute to internal strategic projects
- Monitoring Salesforce.com compliance, Salesforce.com security
- Research & Develop of new Salesforce.com prototypes and applications
Required Skills / Experience
- 5 or more years of experience with Salesforce.com administrators and / or developer
- Structured work ethic: excellent written and verbal communications amongst technical and non-technical audiences, ability to achieve success in a fast-paced, independent environment with strict deadlines.
- Salesforce Certifications Required/ Experience (Advanced Administrator, Platform Developer, Salesforce Lightning component development, Marketing Cloud and / or Pardot, HTML & CSS, working in/ with a DevOps model)
- Ability to use Agile execution frameworks and tools (Scrum, Kanban, Jira, Confluence)
- Combination of being business-minded and highly analytical while also having a strong and deep background in Salesforce.com
If you are interested in continuing and developing your Salesforce career, please do not hesitate to contact me at (212) 594-1495 ext. 3179 or email me at email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
Salesforce, SalesForce, Salesforce.com, SFDC, Force.com