Salesforce Developer - Weehawken, NJ
Mason Frank has partnered with a global investment firm in sourcing for a Salesforce Developer.
The ideal candidate would play a key role in leading all software development life cycle phases including functional analysis, development of technical requirements, coding, testing, deployment, and end user support.
This is a full-time role based in Weehawken, NJ with some remote flexbility. Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop and support applications using Service & Sales Clouds, and Force.com platform
- Consistently deliver Salesforce solutions to meet business requirements
- Review and debug existing source code
- Assess and improve on current Salesforce operations to support growth
- Integrate Salesforce with 3rd party applications and tools
- Support Salesforce Administrator as needed
- Meet with business users and effectively translate their requirements to scalable solutions
- APEX and VisualForce page development experience
- Several years of Salesforce Administration experience
- Strong understanding of SDLC methodologies
- Salesforce Admin & Developer Certifications preferred
- Experience with Sales, Service, Communities preferred
- Lightning experience preferred
- Great work/life balance, innovative culture, tremendous growth opportunities
- Aggressive compensation package including competitive base and bonus
- Comprehensive benefits plan including PTO, and matching 401K
- Work direclty with C-level executives
PJ at 212-594-1495 (ext 3091) and email email@example.com
for further details.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, placing more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We partner with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in New Jersey and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are