Salesforce Developer - Chicago, IL - $110,000
I am working with a client who is looking for a Salesforce Developer to join their team in a full time position in Chicago. In this role, you will be responsible for developing applications, managing projects throughout the entire development life cycle, developing code, and conducting tests. This position is for someone who is seeking a new opportunity to use their development skills in an extremely technical role.
- Manage projects throughout the entire development life cycle (including coding, testing, deployment, and support)
- Design and develop solutions on the Salesforce.com platform, using Apex programming language
- Create custom objects, workflows, triggers, the Force.com IDE, migration tools, SOQL, SOSL and web services
- Communicate with project managers to best understand the needs for the system
- Work with Salesforce.com Web Services APIs
- Experience with Steelbrick CPQ
- Experience developing applications using Java, C#, or C++
- Strong understanding of other technologies (SQL, HTML, AJAX, JSON)
- Experience with Lightning development
- Experience developing interactive web-based applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to take initiative and work under pressure
- Bachelor of Science in Information Systems or Computer Science
- Salesforce Certified Developer
My client is looking to hire immediately, so if you qualify for this position apply today!
To see if you are qualified for this role and secure your spot for an interview, please send your resume now to Carly at firstname.lastname@example.org
or at 212-594-1495.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the San Francisco Bay Area and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.