Mason Frank is hiring a Salesforce Developer for a leading NYC Salesforce Partner to customize client Salesforce implementations to align with business processes and create integrations with other internal and third-party applications. The successful Salesforce developer participates in the entire SDLC lifecycle from design through deployment. Responsibilities:
- Customize solutions on the Salesforce platform
- Support critical business functions, meet project objectives, and enhance sales processes.
- Design and develop solutions on the Salesforce.com platform, using Apex and Visualforce programming language
- Communicate with upper management and Product management team to design a solid strategy to collaborate through all phases of development, testing and implementation.
- Responsible for deployment of new features and applications in Salesforce.com.
- Develop and improve reports, dashboards, and supporting process flows to provide reliable, accurate, and timely visibility into our Salesforce.com data.
- Create, monitor, and maintain documents throughout the SDLC process.
- Extensive experience in Salesforce development
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer (Level 2 Preferred)
- Advanced Salesforce Administration experience
- Experience with SOAP and REST web service calls.
- Salesforce configuration and customization using Apex, VisualForce, Java.
- Must be able to handle complex Salesforce environment containing multiple roles and different hierarchies, high number of profiles, and multiple permission sets for system access and control
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in NYC and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role of for information on the the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted on 212-594-1495 or firstname.lastname@example.org.