Salesforce Functional Consultant - up to £70K - up to 2 days remote working - EssexMust be UK Based
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with a Salesforce partner who are looking for a Salesforce Functional Consultant who has proven experience in a customer facing role with strong configuration experience and able to lead workshop sessions to gather full scope project requirements. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to excel within the Salesforce Eco-system. The candidate can come from either a consultancy or a large end-user background. This role offers up to 2 days remote working and has minimal visits to client site.
- At least +3 years Salesforce hands on experience
- Completed at least 2 end to end Salesforce implementations
- Gathering business requirements
- Strong configuration skill set - workflows, validation rules, page layouts.
- Good ability to advise and deliver Salesforce solutions
- Being able to manage deployments of the system
- Promoting user adoption
- At least one Salesforce certification
- Great communication skills.
- Team player.
- Stakeholder Management.
Send your CV to Ferhat at email@example.com or call Ferhat Seferoglu 02038685201 for more details about this opportunity or any opportunities you may be interested in.
Make sure you register your interest as roles like this do not come along often!
Mason Frank International is the leading supplier of Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialise within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout Europe. We have a wide client base consisting of respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy