Salesforce Functional Consultant - NYC, Remote Flex - $80-$100k
A Salesforce Partner and ISV headquartered in NYC is looking for a SFDC Consultant to join their full-time team! They are among the largest and most established global Salesforce Partners! Responsibilities
- Mentoring team members
- Create solutions for enterprise clients
- Serve as subject matter expert with customers and project team members throughout all project phases, effectively contributing to the development of solutions that meets clients' needs and requirements.
- Salesforce Business Analysis experience
- Experience leading requirement gathering sessions
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally as required
- Working knowledge of Salesforce Configurations
This client is looking to hire as soon as possible, and interviews are already ongoing.
Advance your Salesforce career and join a fantastic team of technically inclined professionals, apply now. Send your CV to email@example.com and call (212) 594-1495 for more details on the role.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on (212) 594-1495. Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities.