Senior Salesforce Business Analyst - Fully Remote
A Salesforce platinum partner is looking to bring on a senior Salesforce BA.
Daily Responsibilities Include:
- Leading clients through workshops to discover, define, and prioritize requirements.
- Analyzing the existing business & system domain then recommending changed or new business processes.
- Documenting requirements concisely and precisely using your technical knowledge to translate those requirements into a clear system design.
- Developing and maintaining essential documentation: functional specifications (or user stories, or use cases, depending on the assignment), design documentation, and Salesforce configuration workbook.
- Creating and managing the execution of tests cases.
- Defining and delivering training for end users and system administrators.
- Helping the project manager define success criteria, scope, schedules, and deliverables for the engagement. Senior Salesforce Business Analyst - Fully Remote
Ideal and Required Skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Systems and business process modeling expertise.
- Significant experience as a Business Analyst with experience of all stages of the software lifecycle
- 4+ years of experience in Salesforce implementation
- Hands on Salesforce configuration experience
- Experience in Sales Cloud, Service Cloud/Communities and Lightning implementation
- Practical knowledge of other CRM software (Oracle, SugarCRM, Rightnow, Dynamics, ACT!, etc.)
- Financial Services Industry background is hugely advantageous as lots of our clients are FS
- History at another consulting firm and/or time spent within a large enterprise
- An appreciation of different software methodologies (waterfall, flavors of agile)
- Salesforce Certifications (App Builder, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, etc) Apply now for an immediate response! Send your most updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Senior Salesforce Business Analyst - Fully Remote