Salesforce Developer - Salesforce.com - Boston, MA - $65/hr
Seeking a Salesforce Developer with a deep understanding of Salesforce architecture and implementation. The client is a top tech firm looking to fill a 6-month contract to help integrate its existing database onto a newly implemented Salesforce system. The ideal candidate will have previous experience building customized CRM dashboards within the Salesforce ecosystem. You are comfortable working in an energetic, fast-paced environment, and you strive to bring value to the firm with your expertise in integrated CRM solutions.
- BS in Computer Science or related area, or relevant work experience
- Salesforce Platform Developer 1 Certification
- Experience with Salesforce technologies (Apex, Visualforce, Lightning)
- Experience integrating Salesforce with 3rd party system using Web services and Appexchange apps.
- Experience working with Sales Cloud and Service Cloud
- Ability to implement and architect complex salesforce solutions
- Create (design, document, build) and manage (test, deploy) changes to Visualforce, Apex Classes, Apex Controllers, Apex Triggers.
- Audit, uncover and resolve data quality issues; make recommendations to avoid issues in the future.
- Create, develop, and support SFDC custom solutions and integration.
- Evaluate new Salesforce tools as they become available, and implement where appropriate
- Proactively identify and report data trends or potential data problems
This is a terrific opportunity for you to be a vital part of a dynamic and exciting Salesforce team. You will have the chance to take ownership of end-to-end solutions while increasing your understanding of and experience working within the Salesforce ecosystem.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at 1 (646) 415-8776 (ext. 3128) or by email at M.Hurowitz@Masonfrank.com. Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!