Senior Salesforce Administrator - NYC- 5+ years experience
My client is hiring a Senior Salesforce Administrator ! This is an individual contributor role where you will manage the day-to-day functionality of the Salesforce platform. You will help manage and support the system administration and fix any issues that arise with the instance. You will help the sales organization run smoothly by working closely with business users to understand their needs and support business strategies and goals.Responsibilities
- Create and maintain all new users, workflows, profiles, custom reports, dashboards, and process builders
- Work directly with various departments such as Customer Service, Finance, and Marketing
- Data management - cleansing, maintaining users, helpdesk, training
- Work with 3rd party applications and integrations
- Strong understanding of Sales Cloud and Service Cloud
- Experience working in a Sales Operations environment
- Strong project management skills
- Salesforce Certified Administrator (required)
To see if you are qualified for this position and secure your spot for an interview, please send your resume now to Sara at email@example.com or at 646-415-8776.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the NYC Area and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.