A Newcastle based company has a vacancy for a Salesforce Administrator to provide high quality maintenance, data reporting and integration of the Salesforce systems. The Salesforce Administrator will work as part of a team ensuring the business are utilising the full features and benefits of the system and will liaise directly with internal stakeholders to understand their needs to enhance the system accordingly. This person will serve as the "go to" for users, promote adoption, keep up to date with new releases and AppExchange solutions and provide training.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Create and maintain fields, views, reports, dashboards, and other Salesforce objects and functions
- Handle on-going customisation / alteration of the Salesforce systems
- Work with the Head of IT and provide suggestions for system developments, implementations and upgrades
- Maintain, enhance and create workflows, functions and configurations within the Salesforce environment.
- Develop process documentation and field maps
- Document processes and workflows
- Design, create and maintain user roles, profiles and hierarchies
- Create and maintain dashboards
- Create and maintain reports including complex, macro driven reports
- Create new reporting capabilities and respond to ad-hoc reporting requests.
The successful candidate will have 1-3 years of Salesforce administration experience and either hold the Salesforce administration certification, or be working towards it. You will need in depth knowledge of the capabilities of Salesforce and ideally configuration experience. In return you will be offered extensive training with all certifications funded and scope to progress into a Developer/Consultant role in the future if desired.