Salesforce Solutions Architect
My client is in the consulting industry, who is actively seeking a Salesforce Solution Architect as soon as possible in the New Jersey area. This is a great opportunity for one to advance their career in the Salesforce space. This contract is 6+ months and has an opportunity for an extension.
- Strong understanding of the Salesforce platform
- Knowledge and experience in planning and building on web application utilizing JAVA/J2EE and knowledge on frameworks like Spring MVC, spring boot.
- This role is almost 100% remote
- Hand on experience with best practices of web services development and integration (both REST and SOAP)
- Production experience in large environments using configuration management tools
- Must be able to come onsite for client meetings
- Determining the optimal use of the Salesforce product in the customer environment
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Experience using Salesforce 3rd party tools
- Working with developers, typically in Agile scrum teams, helping them convert the business requirements into technical activities and verifying that their deliverables satisfy the acceptance criteria.
We are scheduling interviews as early as this week with a start date within the next two weeks, so be sure to apply ASAP to not lose a chance at this wonderful opportunity! Great benefits, work culture, and an opportunity for career and personal growth!
Mina at Phone: +1 (646)-415-8776 (ext. 3299) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at 646-415-8776 ext. 3299. Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!
Mason Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.