Salesforce Solutions Architect - Indianapolis, IN - $100-$120/hr.
One of my clients in the consulting industry is looking for a Salesforce Solutions Architect to join their team in Indianapolis, Indiana. The positon is a 6 month contract with remote flexibility. This is a great opportunity for a Salesforce professional to advance their Salesforce career, and the company is looking to interview as soon as possible. The position is located in the Indianapolis, Indiana area.
- Strong understanding of the Salesforce platform (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud)
- Knowledge and experience in planning and building on web application utilizing JAVA/J2EE and knowledge on frameworks like Spring MVC, spring boot
- Hands on experience with best practices of web services development and integration (both REST and SOAP) - 3rd party integration tool understanding
- Meet with developers and architects and discuss project
- Production experience in large environments using configuration management tools
- Must be able to come onsite for client meetings
- Determining the optimal use of the Salesforce product in the customer environment
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Experience using Salesforce 3rd party tools
- Working with developers, typically in Agile scrum teams, helping them convert the business requirements into technical activities and verifying that their deliverables satisfy the acceptance criteria
If this seems like an opportunity for you, please feel free to reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
or at 646-415-8776 (ext. 3355). The client is looking to hire as soon as possible, and I am willing to discuss the opportunity in more detail!
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on 646-415-8776 (ext. 3355) or email@example.com