Salesforce Administrator - Pittsburgh, PA
The Salesforce Administrator will be a hybrid role, split between administrator duties, manager and Salesforce analyst. This individual will work closely with all departments in the organization to help identify and develop efficient business processes. This position requires the administrator to act as support and develop products, as well as Salesforce configurations, enhancements and reporting.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Perform administration functions- building custom apps, objects, workflows, validation rule, approval process, list generation, Assignment Rule and other functions.
- Recommend approaches and identify potential process improvement areas.
- Work directly with management to help identify creative ways to influence/improve business strategy on the platform.
- Create innovative solutions using Salesforce as part of a platform strategy plan.
- Perform database maintenance, testing and implementation.
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce language as well as other common programming languages.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with Salesforce.com administration
- Salesforce Certified
- Pardot, Salesforce Einstein Analytics, and Marketing Cloud experience is a plus
- Experience working within development lifecycle
- US work authorization
Apply for this Job:
If this opportunity fits your experience and sounds like the dream job for you, apply right now! I will review your application and get back to you if you're a great fit. You can also email me at email@example.com, if you have any questions or would like more information on the job.