Salesforce Project Manager - Beverley, MA - $125-$150K + Bonus
A Salesforce Consultant is looking for a 100% remote Salesforce Project Manager to join their full-time team. You will have the opportunity to work on many exciting project using niche technologies such as CPQ, Lighting, etc.Responsibilities
- Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
- Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope
- Reviews deliverables prepared by team before passing to client
- Effectively applies our methodology and enforces project standards
- Prepares for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures Identifies and manages project risk Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately
Reviews the status reports of team members and addresses issues as appropriateQualifications
- 3+ years' Salesforce Experience
- Previous experience with Project Management
- Salesforce Partner or Consulting experience preferred
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Extensive Salesforce.com training experience
- Ability to turn business requirements into technical solutions
This client is looking to hire as soon as possible, and interviews are already ongoing.
Advance your Salesforce career and join a fantastic team of technically inclined professionals, apply now. Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call (212) 594-1495 for more details on the role.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on (212) 594-1495. Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities.