Salesforce Lightning Developer - $115-130k - Atlanta, GA
My client is seeking a Salesforce Lighting Developer to join their team fill-time in the Greater Atlanta Area. This role will be directly responsible for IT initiatives centered around the Salesforce platform. The ideal candidate will be able to implement improvements to the Platform to maximize stakeholder return.Responsibilities:
- Ability to gain requirements and tailor a detailed plan then put that plan into action
- Comfortable in an agile environment, being able to work in sprints
- Strong communication skills, being able to communicate with non-technical employees is preferred
- Ability to develop on a multitude of platforms and understanding which to use for each specific situation
- Over 3 years of experience working with SFDC including Visualforce, Apex, Force.com, etc.
- Salesforce Developer certification preferred
- At least 1 full year of experience working in a Lightning environment is a must!
- Knowledge of Salesforce Administration skills such as the creation of workflows, reports, dashboards, views, page layouts, permissions, etc.
- Demonstrated knowledge of coding in Apex
- Salesforce Mobile experience preferred
- Experience with SOAP/REST, SQL, XML, HTTP preferred
This company is currently reviewing resumes and looking to hire as soon as possible, if you are qualified please forward your resume to email@example.com or call Samantha at 267-233-6490.