Our client is in need of an experienced Salesforce administrator! The Salesforce Administrator will work as part of the team dedicated to ensuring that the business users are maximizing efficiency and capitalizing on the full features and benefits of the system based on the various needs of the businessResponsibilities
- Work as part of a dedicate Salesforce team, managing SFDC and various integrated tools and partner system integrations
- Researches, recommends, installs, and integrates 3rd party applications and Salesforce add-ons
- Review business requirements, provide analysis, estimation/scope of effort involved and prepare use cases.
- Integrates Develops Salesforce-based solutions and provides additional support as needed
- Ensures business system environments are properly updated and maintained
- Manages continuing configuration of business systems, user maintenance and data cleanup
- Creates and maintains reporting and dashboards
- Proactively identify and implement operational improvements, enhancements, and system customizations that meet security requirements
- Design, develop, test, release, and maintain complex workflows rules, validation rules, formulas, custom workflow, process builder, page layouts, custom fields/objects, and other Salesforce.com customizations
- Develops Salesforce-based solutions and provides additional support as needed
- Several years of professional Salesforce.com Administrator experience
- Complex Salesforce.com admin work, with a strong focus on workflow, process builder, validation rules, and system integrations.
- Exposure to Apex and VisualForce development, with a strong desire to learn more
- Deep understanding and experience with the Salesforce platform and ability to apply that to business processes to maximize the benefit and ROI of the Salesforce platform.
- Understanding of SaaS systems.
- Must be extremely organized and able to manage several projects at a time.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in NYC and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role of for information on the the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted on 212-594-1495 or firstname.lastname@example.org.