Technical Salesforce Lead- New York
This Salesforce end user is actively hiring a SFDC Technical Lead in New York City. They are looking for an experienced candidate who will be responsible for developing solutions for the Salesforce team. You will be responsible for planning, designing, executing, and successfully completing projects and initiatives. You will be the technical contact with clients to fulfill requirements, discuss technical impacts, develop strong relationships with business clients while staying engaged throughout the full lifecycle of the project. You will be working in a matrix environment, engaging with vendors/consultants, and lead a diverse set of resources for the full duration of the project.
- Lead teams throughout the full lifecycle of the project
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills dealing with all levels of business and IT management including Senior Management
- Use expertise throughout duration of project, lead project estimation, requirements, design, scheduling/planning in a development framework.
- Must be able to plan all phases of the project requirements, design, build conversion, QA, UAT and training.
- Review code and provide technical guidance for all members of a stream
- Follow company operational IT requirements and compliance with security audits
- Manage design related activities for complex projects that cross multiple systems and have many stake-holder types
- Design highly usable interaction models and screen for new or re-imagined applications
- Manage stakeholder by leading discussions and project scope and approach, as well as present business analysis documentation and proposed solutions
- Previous hands on experience managing Salesforce.com and/or other CRM applications
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com and platform knowledge
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com standard model
- Good experience with integration involved with Salesforce.com
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Experience in software development, technical integration or business operations environment
- Must have experience with interfacing with multiple levels of the organization
- Experience in client relationship management
If interested please reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212-594-1495 for more details.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on 212-594-1495. Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.