My client, a leading company in the retail space, is looking for a Commerce Cloud Developer to join their team for a contract role. This would be a 12-month contract, and the client is open to remote flexibility. GREAT opportunity! Responsibilities
- Must understand eCommerce architecture, product, order and inventory flows in order to create detailed designs, architectural documents, and develop complex applications.
- Work with Salesforce Commerce Cloud
- Produce code assets in adherence to departmental standards. Work with user experience team to develop user interface concepts that support the intended purpose
- Code and Deploy Applications in a Cross-Platform, Cross-Browser Environment.
- Ensure all developments are fully documented, go through a testing process, and meet high level design requirements e.g. data, customer experience, architecture, security, quality & operations
- Accurately report all development activity through timesheets, report on development progress and issues, identifying remedial action when required to address problems and keep development on track
- Create slots and slot configurations, resource bundles, Checkout flow, import and export feeds
- Several years of hands-on experience in design and development of eCommerce applications using Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware)
- Experience in Administration, Configuration, Implementation.
- Experience in creating the Validation Rules, Approval Process, workflows
- Experience with eCommerce/Digital environment is necessary
- Good analytical and communications skills (verbal and written skills)
- Strong technical experience in production with Demandware/Commerce Cloud
- Source control processes
If this seems like an opportunity for you, please feel free to reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
or at 646-415-8776 (ext. 3355). The client is looking to hire as soon as possible, and I am willing to discuss the opportunity in more detail!
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on 646-415-8776 (ext. 3355) or email@example.com