A Salesforce administrator is needed as soon as possible to join a project for a client in the media industry. This Salesforce certified partner is looking for an administrator to join their team. The contract is 6 months and has opportunity for a full time hire.Responsibilities
- Design, develop, and implement custom project for client
- Integrate 3rd party and web platforms with application
- Troubleshoot and update platform and application issues
- Stay up to date on Salesforce updates and best practices and update current platform with new products.
- Must have 2+ years of Salesforce experience
- Experience training users
- Strong configuration experience required
- Certifications or equivalent experience necessary
- Strong experience in working in the financial services industry
- Experience working with large databases a plus
If interested, please apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 646-415-8776 ext. 3318, if you have any questions.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a supreme understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at email@example.com . Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.