The Salesforce Consultant has an extensive background in salesforce administrative work - they will be the sole Salesforce implementation consultant for the customers in the local Philadelphia area. The consultant will have to asses large, on-going projects that'll replace a custom Salesforce system. The consultant will represent the customers in all assessments of the third party's schedule.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Create reports and deliver presentations to Executives.
- Critique the vendor's implementation documentation.
- Perform tasks related to the execution of the replacing system.
- Review project contract documentation.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Minimum 5 years of experience with project management experience OR must be able to demonstrate advanced skills in Salesforce
- Prior experience with enterprise Salesforce implementations
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Strong understanding of software standards
- US work authorization
Apply for this Job:
If this opportunity fits your experience and sounds like the dream job for you, apply right now! I will review your application and get back to you if you're a great fit. You can also email me at email@example.com, if you have any questions or would like more information on the job.