This Salesforce.com client is completing a fresh and new migration to Salesforce and are currently building out a full-time team with lots of growth potential. They are seeking a SR Salesforce Business Analyst/ Project Manager to take full ownership of their projects underway. This will be an independent role but you could also work closely with other parts of the business by rolling up your sleeves, supporting the Salesforce platform and coming up with solutions and driving those to help their platform best fit their business needs to enhance productivity.
This is an excellent role if you want to be hands on and eventually mentor JR staff members on your best practices as they are building out a team.
This client is also working on innovative projects and interesting programs to launch which will continue to push the IT department and project needs for future business that this role could work on and constantly stay busy. They were just issued over 1200 SFDC licenses and the growth for the platform is growing rapidly.
Top candidates will have the following:
- US Citizenship/ Green Card holder
- 3-5 years' Salesforce experience
- Gathering requirements/ Business analysis experience
- Project Manager or Product Ownership experience
- Broad understanding of Salesforce wearing multiple hats
- Agile or Waterfall methodology
- Independent worker
- Strong communication skills- both oral and written
- SFDC certifications would be a nice to have!
If you or someone you know is qualified and are interested please contact Samantha firstname.lastname@example.org
or call at 267-233-6490 to find out more!