An amazing opportunity has arisen with one of our clients who are an industry leaders and are looking for Salesforce Administrator to join their team.
Due to their recent implementation of Salesforce, the client is looking to hire a dedicated Salesforce Administrator to oversee the whole platform. This position will include the day to day running of the system as well as getting involved in projects and change managementKey Responsibilities
- Administration and support of Salesforce users including roles, profiles and permissions etc
- Handle all basic administrative tasks including user account upkeep, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine responsibilities
- Design of system changes to solve business problems
- Configuration of changes to the system including managing workflow rules, formula fields, approval and escalation rules, customisation of objects, fields, triggers, record types, page layouts and validations
- Logging Problems and tracking through solutions
If this sound like something you would be interested in or want to talk about any other opportunities out there for yourself send over your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call me on 0203 861 5349 in complete confidence ASAP.