Salesforce Administrator - Columbus, Ohio - 80K-85K USD
Position: Salesforce Administrator
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Full Time: Permanent
Salary: 80K-85K USD
My client is searching for a Salesforce Administrator who will be part of and contribute to a talented and experienced team of developers and analysts with diverse skills. This admin will work on small to mid-sized projects for multiple brands and companies. This person will maintain and enhance technology solutions for internal and external customers. The Salesforce Administrator will fill an important role in delivering modern CRM and ERP solutions for their company and customers.
- Provide detail technical design and development of applications using existing and emerging technology platforms
- Maintain complex cloud-based software systems in a multi-company, multi-site environment
- Thoroughly unit test development deliverables and participate in business user acceptance testing
- Professionally document development and process work
- Work with technology experts in different functional areas to integrate modern enterprise systems
- Bachelor's Degree majoring in Computer Science, MIS, Engineering (ect.)
- 2+ years Experience using Salesforce
- Familiarity with Apex, Visualforce, SOQL development
- Preferred Experience using Lightning Components
- Professional Experience maintaining or developing applications with Salesforce platform based technologies (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud)
- Understanding of common sales and marketing business processes and mapping them through CRM and ERP system solutions
Reach out to Rich at 212-594-1495 and send all qualified resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at 212-594-1495. Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!
Mason Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Salesforce, Force.com, SFDC, SalesForce, Account Executive, Sales, Salesforce Administrator, Columbus, Ohio, Admin