My client is seeking a Salesforce Administrator to serve as the primary system administrator with over 180 users. The role is part technical Project Manager, part Administrator, and part Salesforce Analyst. This individual will work closely with functional leaders across every business unit in the organization, and work to identify, develop and deploy new business processes in Salesforce. This individual must demonstrate their ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization.Requirements and Responsibilities
- 3+ years of Salesforce Administration experience
- Salesforce Administrator certification
- Expert knowledge of SFDC best practice
- Ability to work in a team environment and independently
- Effectively act as the liaison between our users, vendors and the application development teams
- Design, create and maintain user roles, profiles and hierarchies
- Monitor application storage usage and archive data as needed
- Maintaining security including sharing rules and security levels
- Create and maintain dashboards
- Generous PTO
- Health, vision, dental
- Great 401k match
If qualified and interested, submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Nida at (212)-594-1495 to learn more!
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America and Canada. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers specifically in Florida, and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available, I can be contacted at 212-594-1495. Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities.
Mason Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.